Kenya’s Investment mogul Ali Khan of Rich.co.ke has spent the better part of last month touring the world’s financial capitols in the US,UK and Canada. He discusses with K24 Executive Presenter Richard Kagoe some of the challenges facing Global markets as well as the Kenyan economy. Notably, he sites political bickering as one of the major dampeners of Business Confidence in the country.
Ali as always puts investing into perspective and i have to say i have increased my on meagre earnings succesfully in the past based on some of his sound advise. He may not always read the market correctly(due to some unforeseen destabilizing factors) but his manual for getting rich is one every Kenyan Investor should get acquanted too. His website is Rich.co.ke
In this interview these are some of the Key issues he raises.
- We should all invest when the Stock Market is depresses as that is best tiime to get value for money.
- China is USA’s new Bankers hence has become more powerful in the IMF and G20.
- Remittences are picking up again.
- Political bickering is distabalizing for the Kenyan Economy.
- World Economic power is shifting East to China and co.
- Obama follows the trend and agress to all inclusive world markets.
- He identifies some Entrepreneural Kenyans making Billions in the US. [Feature coming soon]
Watch the interview here and give your opinion on what he has to say.